eHealthTrip is supported by top clinicians of India
We work with all major Indian hospitals
All patient queries are reverted within 48 hours with feedback from super specialist doctors
We provide most honest opinion, independent of Hospitals
Every case is reviewed by at least three different doctors for accurate diagnosis
No more risky hospital visits
Now consult top Indian doctors from the comfort of your home
Book your Video OPD appointment now on the following numbers:
+91 9311 45 3334
+91 9311 47 3334
+91 9311 48 3334
We act as a Gateway
- in connecting patients, hospitals, clinicians & healthcare professionals directly
- in eliminating middle men & intermediaries
- in building international careers of Healthcare professionals, especially doctors
We enVision to become trusted advisors to:
- Patients : Fulfill Patient’s treatment aspirations & healing journey
- Clinicians : Fulfill Career aspirations of healthcare professionals
- Hospitals : Fulfill Business aspirations of hospitals
From prevention to cure eHealthTrip guides patients to make informed choice while deciding treatment, hospitals, doctors, clinical care across 34 countries. A belief that good healthcare should be sans boundaries
Services We ProvideeHealthTrip integrates the world of healthcare across the continents
We take healthcare near patient's home in their country
- Patients can choose clinical care either in their country, neighboring country, or travel all the way to India
- Trusted advice for best hospital, treatment plan, doctor
- Arrange OPD, Surgeries, Procedures, Consults for patients in 34 countries
- Providing options as per patient's budget and ailment
- Pharmacy for International patients
- Bringing world class Indian and International Doctors to the hospitals near patients
- Surgical and OPD camps
- End to end care from the time patients leave their country till the time
they get well and reach home
- Report reviews by in-house eHealthTrip Doctors
- 24 hour review of clinical reports by expert clinicians
- Dedicated call center
- Hospital Automation
- Tele Medicine
- Tele Radiology
- Healthcare Consulting
- P&L Advisory
- Business plan creation and implementation
- Best practices in Hospital Operations.
- Cost Optimization
- Domestic and International investment opportunities.
- Clinical/non-clinical recruitment
- Employer Branding
- Clinician Compensation Models
- Doctor Launch Program
- Career Planning for Doctors
- Potential Assessment/Leadership Developement
- Learning and Developement projects
- Org Structuring
Biggest network of panel/partner doctors. Access to international CMEs and education programs.
A start up by industry veterans from management, human resource and clinical areas.
Building relationships beyond technology, with a focus on personalized patient experience alongwith brand and practice building for doctors and hospitals.
Customization of Services
Reassuring our customers that we are capable, willing, and trained to provide services or treatments on a one-on-one basis.
Customization of Services can be a really big boost to increase international patient flow with a variety of services, customized surgical techniques and treatments.
Essential for today's international patients. Providing detailed answers to all questions asked by a client, ensuring they feel our concern and care.
we are guided by:NABH, JCI, International Safety Goals
NABH is a constituent board of Quality Council of India, set up to establish and operate accreditation program for healthcare organizations. Formed in 2005, it is the principal accreditation for hospitals in India.
This standard consists of stringent 600 plus objective elements for the hospital to achieve in order to get the NABH accreditation. These standards are divided between patient centered standards and organization centred standards.
Joint Commission International (JCI) works to improve patient safety and quality of health care in the international community by offering education, publication, advisory services, and international accreditation and certification. In more than 100 countries, JCI partners with hospitals, clinics, and academic medical centers; health systems and agencies; government ministries; academia; and international advocates to promote rigorous standards of care and to provide solutions for achieving peak performance.
International Safety Goals
Goal 1 - Identify Patients Correctly
Goal 2 - Improve Effective Communication
Goal 3 - Improve the safety of high-Alert Medications
Goal 4 - Ensure Correct Site, Procedure, Patient Surgery
Goal 5 - Reduce Risk of Health Care-Associated Infections
Goal 6 - Reduce the Risk of Patient Harm resulting from Fall